Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a customer success manager who can provide ongoing support to our clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase your business’ revenue potentials and minimize churn rates.
A Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job-order lasting process ownership with the business itself.
Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- A communications or marketing degree is preferred
Nice to have
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience supervising others
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and