We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
Nice to have
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and