Software Application Tester
SOFTWARE TESTER Job Description / Software QA Analyst Job Description / Software QA Engineer Job Description provided here is only a sample and the actual job description might vary significantly from projects to projects or from companies to companies. Also, remember that one is sometimes required to do much more than what is stated in the job description.
- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Execute tests (manual / automated).
- Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Though a bachelor’s degree helps, it’s not absolutely essential. If one’s smart, even some relevant training (whether formal or informal) is enough. What matters the most is the tester’s analytical skills.
- If somebody smart does not have prior experience, they can be hired as Trainees or Associate Software Testers / Associate Software QA Engineers.
- If the tests are limited to manual tests, there is no need for the knowledge of programming / scripting / DBMS.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and